Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Kleit pikemaks / Extention of a dress


Eelmine aasta heegeldasin selle kleidi.
Mulle ei andnud aga see lollakas pikkus rahu. Ei meeldi see pikkus.
Sellest on SIIN juttu ka.

Last year made this dress. But the stupid length didnt leave me alone. I just did not like it.
The post abot the dress is HERE


Niisiis kerisin niiti juurde. See oligi kõige suurem töö, sest tegemist on imepeenikese niidiga, mida ma võtan kolmekordselt ja siis ka heegeldan nr 2 nõelaga.
Kõige viimase rea tõmbasin üles ja mis raketiteadust seal enam - kukkusin pikkusesse uhama.
Sain teise maani - nüüd on ilusam. Vähmalt mulle meeldib nii rohkem.

So I clewed some more yarn. Which came out to be the most demanding job in this project as the yarn is extremely thin and I use it threefold and even then use crochet hook no 2.
I ravelled the last row and no rocket science there anymore- just continued the simple pattern to the length. Now it is full-length and I like it this way so much better!


Sai teine ikka väga lai. Alt on täiskloss. 

Now it is very wide. The edge at the foot of the dress is full circle.












2 comments: